About Drop-In Reservations
What is Drop-in Crafting?
Drop-in Crafting is open to the public hours where you get to pick your own project and work at your own pace. There’s no formal class and you decide the project you want to create.
Want to bring friends or family?
Awesome! We love small groups of crafters during drop-in hours. A perk of drop-in hours is each crafter can choose their own project. From wood signs to piggy banks to seasonal crafts, we have a large variety of projects very every age and skill level.
What’s the cost to drop-in?
We don’t charge you until you’ve come in, picked your project and enjoyed your time in the studio! There’s no reservations fees for drop-in hours. Our project prices range from $20-75.
How long can you stay?
Our reservations are currently 3 hour blocks to allow crafters plenty of time to create in safe environment. Most visitors craft with us for 2-2.5 hours but it’s up to you! Come in for a small craft or get elaborate and create for the full 3 hours.
Like to snack while you create?
We totally get it. All that painting and creating can work up an appetite. That’s why we created a full food and beverage menu to satisfy every level of hunger and thirst. From popped corn to giant soft pretzels to fresh baked pizza, we have tasty treats for everyone. Check out our menu here.
Don’t forget the drinks!
We have a full craft beer and wine bar in addition to individual soft drinks, lemonade and water.
What projects are available?
We have a large variety of crafts you can create. From wood trays to kids paint by line to welcome signs. We offer seasonal projects, too. Take a look at our gallery here.
1875 Festival Plaza Drive Suite 100
Las Vegas, Nevada
Tel: (702) 684-7223
Please read our updated safety precautions policies and guidelines.
- Masks are required for all guests and staff. Masks may only removed while actively eating and drinking.
- Due to current capacity limitations, reservations are strongly recommended. We can accept walk-ins if there are no reservations waiting.
- Reservations are for 3.0 hours of time. Please be respectful of your time slot so we can continue to accommodate other guests.
- Studio capacity is currently 35% with a maximum of 6 guests per table.
Sanitizer and gloves are available to all of our guests.
- Tables, tools and materials are sanitized between reservations.
There are single-use portion cups for paint, stain and glue.
- Studio hours may vary based on private events and capacity limitations.
Hours of Operation
We are closed.
TUE – WED
3:00pm – 8:00pm
12:00pm – 8:00pm
12:00pm – 6:00pm
Drop Us a Line
Let us know if you have any questions!