We have a large variety of crafts to choose from. Prices range from $20-$75 and we have options for all ages and genders. Pick a project and create at your own pace!
We are currently open:
Tuesday – Thursday 3pm – 8pm
Friday – Saturday 12pm – 9pm
Sunday 12pm – 6pm
Please be sure to visit the calendar for available hours. Due to private events and restrictions, we strong suggest making a reservation.
Our Drop -In Crafts are a semi-self guided experience. Our studio attendants are on hand to guide you through the various steps to accomplish your projects. However, our drop in crafts have be carefully chosen so that you are able to accomplish them with ease!
We have crafts suitable for all ages, and our drop in crafts are FAMILY FRIENDLY!
Sip and chat while crafting with a friend.
Stop by for a creative lunch break with your co-workers.
Bring the kids to let them paint and mess up our studio rather than your house. We have lots of crafts kids will love to make.
Teens can come hang out, eat some gourmet popcorn and make something to decorate their rooms.
Drop-in Crafting Means Pick Your Own Project. Extended Holiday Hours Means More Craft Time!
We are currently accepting a limited amount of crafters during our drop-in hours. Reservations are strongly recommended before coming to the studio.
What is Drop-in Crafting?
Drop-in Crafting is open to the public hours where you get to pick your own project and work at your own pace. There’s no formal class and you decide the project you want to create.
Want to bring friends or family?
Awesome! We love small groups of crafters during drop-in hours. A perk of drop-in hours is each crafter can choose their own project. From wood signs to piggy banks to seasonal crafts, we have a large variety of projects very every age and skill level.
What’s the cost to drop-in?
We don’t charge you until you’ve come in, picked your project and enjoyed your time in the studio! There’s no reservations fees for drop-in hours. Our project prices range from $20-75.
How long can you stay?
Our reservations are currently 3 hour blocks to allow crafters plenty of time to create in safe environment. Most visitors craft with us for 2-2.5 hours but it’s up to you! Come in for a small craft or get elaborate and create for the full 3 hours.
Like to snack while you create?
We totally get it. All that painting and creating can work up an appetite. That’s why we created a full food and beverage menu to satisfy every level of hunger and thirst. From popped corn to giant soft pretzels to fresh baked pizza, we have tasty treats for everyone. Don’t forget the drinks! We have a full craft beer and wine bar in addition to individual soft drinks, lemonade and water.
Please read our update safety precautions policies and guidelines.
- Masks are required for all guests and staff. Masks may only removed while actively eating and drinking.
- Due to current capacity limitations, reservations are strongly recommended. We can accept walk-ins if there are no reservations waiting.
- Reservations are for 3.0 hours of time. Please be respectful of your time slot so we can continue to accommodate other guests.
- Projects are accompanied by written instructions. Our Craft Assistants are on hand to answer any questions, too!
- Studio capacity is currently 25% with a maximum of 4 guests per table.
- Sanitizer and gloves are available to all of our guests.
- Tables, tools and materials are sanitized between reservations.
- There are single-use portion cups for paint, stain and glue.
- Studio hours may vary based on private events and capacity limitations.
Please note, if we are teaching a class or experiencing a high volume of reservations, we may not be able to answer the phone right away. If you have any questions or concerns please Contact Us Here